Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Exploration and experimentation are essential in DDD. Rather than stopping the moment we get one useful model, we should look for alternatives that might reveal a deeper insight. In this talk Dan Haywood will show how Naked Objects is being used in a development process that involves the domain experts from the outset.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leveraging Metamodels and DCI to Build Modular Monoliths (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (in London on 25th - 27th November 2019)
- But What About the UI? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Talk by Marco Consolaro (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
Exploring Domains and Collaborating with Domain Experts
Dan is a freelance consultant, developer, writer and trainer, specializing in domain-driven design, agile development, enterprise architecture and also REST, on the Java and .NET platforms. Dan is known as an advocate of the naked objects pattern, and is the lead committer to Apache Isis, a Java framework that implements the naked objects pattern. He also works for several clients on enterprise and mobile apps, built on top of or leveraging Apache Isis.