Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Exploration and experimentation are essential in DDD. Rather than stopping the moment we get one useful model, we should look for alternatives that might reveal a deeper insight. In this talk Dan Haywood will show how Naked Objects is being used in a development process that involves the domain experts from the outset.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leveraging Metamodels and DCI to Build Modular Monoliths (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Exploring Domains and Collaborating with Domain Experts
Dan is a freelance consultant, developer, writer and trainer, specializing in domain-driven design, agile development, enterprise architecture and also REST, on the Java and .NET platforms. Dan is known as an advocate of the naked objects pattern, and is the lead committer to Apache Isis, a Java framework that implements the naked objects pattern. He also works for several clients on enterprise and mobile apps, built on top of or leveraging Apache Isis.