Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will be on how Brewbot.io approaches an iOS app architecture. Brewbot.io has taken the principles of MVVM and coated them with some nice RxSwift/RxCocoa and further separated «responsibilities» with DataControllers to get a nicely decoupled architecture when building our iOS application. It takes inspiration from VIPER in some aspects and obviously a lot from MVVM. This separation of responsibilities helps them reuse code where needed and makes it easier to take onboard new developers. Brewbot.io does not claim to have created yet another architecture; they just want to share what works for them and maybe inspire you to architect your apps this way or come up with an even better architecture.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Interconnect all the things! (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
MVVM, RxSwift and DataControllers
Esteban is an iOS Developer from Costa Rica with over 6 years of experience. After leading a small team of 4 iOS Devs @ LogN, Esteban is now Lead iOS developer at Brewbot.io. He is also the organizer of CocoaHeads Costa Rica.