Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Have you ever tried to reuse code from your mobile apps and you haven’t been able to? Did you start using frameworks only when Apple suggested it for Watch Extensions? With more platforms coming out, there's a clear need of bundling logic that can be reused and shared in multiple platforms. Frameworks will help us with that and will benefit our application code bases in many ways. Learn how to do it, with or without dependency manager involved, recommendations and some caveats you must keep in mind. Start building your own Foundation frameworks, reusable, well designed, and with single responsibilities.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Framework Oriented Programming
Pedro is an iOS Developer at SoundCloud. Open source lover and runner in his free time. He loves coding and contributing with his own libraries. In his spare time, Pedro is starting yhis own project, GitDo. Open to learning new concepts and paradigms, of late he is interested in architectures like VIPER, and reactive programming.