Event Storming is not only a way to explore the big picture; but also a tool to drill into specific processes in a process that continuously injects precision and insights into the initial chaos. In this talk, we’ll see how this process works and how collaborative modelling can happen including different perspectives at the same time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Precision Blade
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.