Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However doing microservices in the real world, productively, as system’s evolve is a massive challenge!
In this talk Russ Miles, Lead Engineer at Atomist.com, and Sylvain Hellegouarch, Engineer at Atomist.com, through story and music (!?) will name and shame those challenges and then show how they can be overcome with the new tools coming into the space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 6th - 8th September 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Three Challenges in Microservices: Developer Feedback, Continuous Delivery, and Cost Optimization (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Real-world API Modularization with DDD and Hypermedia (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Keynote: Making Sense of Microservices: Maximizing Development Productivity and Minimizing Mistakes
CTO at ChaosIQ
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.