Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Speed and Adaptability; micro services promise so much!
However doing microservices in the real world, productively, as system’s evolve is a massive challenge!
In this talk Russ Miles, Lead Engineer at Atomist.com, and Sylvain Hellegouarch, Engineer at Atomist.com, through story and music (!?) will name and shame those challenges and then show how they can be overcome with the new tools coming into the space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Making Sense of Microservices: Maximizing Development Productivity and Minimizing Mistakes
CTO at ChaosIQ
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.