Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Speed and Adaptability; micro services promise so much!
However doing microservices in the real world, productively, as system’s evolve is a massive challenge!
In this talk Russ Miles, Lead Engineer at Atomist.com, and Sylvain Hellegouarch, Engineer at Atomist.com, through story and music (!?) will name and shame those challenges and then show how they can be overcome with the new tools coming into the space.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Keynote: Making Sense of Microservices: Maximizing Development Productivity and Minimizing Mistakes
CTO at ChaosIQ
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.