Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Much research and effort has gone into orchestrating distributed components, but how should they actually communicate to give the properties that you want, AP, resilience, antifragility, self healing, graceful degradation?
This is the realm of communication protocols, and this talk introduces the core concepts you need, and shows how to use various protocols and implement new ones using a new Microservices Toolkit from Simplicity Itself and Sky CIS Tech Futures: Muon.
Covering async vs sync, event based systems, transactional behaviour over distribution and far more, this is a dive deep into how modern Microservice systems should be built, and how you can get there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- From Domain Boundaries to Purposeful Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Building Microservices Protocols and Autonomous Systems using Muon
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.