Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building Microservices is, at heart, about building Distributed Systems.
Much research and effort has gone into orchestrating distributed components, but how should they actually communicate to give the properties that you want, AP, resilience, antifragility, self healing, graceful degradation?
This is the realm of communication protocols, and this talk introduces the core concepts you need, and shows how to use various protocols and implement new ones using a new Microservices Toolkit from Simplicity Itself and Sky CIS Tech Futures: Muon.
Covering async vs sync, event based systems, transactional behaviour over distribution and far more, this is a dive deep into how modern Microservice systems should be built, and how you can get there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Dependency injection from zero to hero with Koin (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Well-Typed Communication Protocols (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building Microservices Protocols and Autonomous Systems using Muon
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.