Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Much research and effort has gone into orchestrating distributed components, but how should they actually communicate to give the properties that you want, AP, resilience, antifragility, self healing, graceful degradation?
This is the realm of communication protocols, and this talk introduces the core concepts you need, and shows how to use various protocols and implement new ones using a new Microservices Toolkit from Simplicity Itself and Sky CIS Tech Futures: Muon.
Covering async vs sync, event based systems, transactional behaviour over distribution and far more, this is a dive deep into how modern Microservice systems should be built, and how you can get there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Building Microservices Protocols and Autonomous Systems using Muon
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.