Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Much research and effort has gone into orchestrating distributed components, but how should they actually communicate to give the properties that you want, AP, resilience, antifragility, self healing, graceful degradation?
This is the realm of communication protocols, and this talk introduces the core concepts you need, and shows how to use various protocols and implement new ones using a new Microservices Toolkit from Simplicity Itself and Sky CIS Tech Futures: Muon.
Covering async vs sync, event based systems, transactional behaviour over distribution and far more, this is a dive deep into how modern Microservice systems should be built, and how you can get there.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Polyglot Event Sourcing and DDD in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Building Microservices Protocols and Autonomous Systems using Muon
David Dawson takes his passion for design, architecture and philosophy to all their clients, drinks their coffee and gives them Microservice platforms and systems in return.