Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Adrian is the author of ‘The Morning Paper’ blog, in which he reviews a computer science research paper every weekday covering a mix of the latest research and foundational results. In this talk, we’ll look at a collection of papers relevant to microservices practitioners, and see what lessons they can teach us. And yes, the talk title is an homage to David Parnas’ 1974 paper “On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into modules.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Making Sense of it All (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.