Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Adrian is the author of ‘The Morning Paper’ blog, in which he reviews a computer science research paper every weekday covering a mix of the latest research and foundational results. In this talk, we’ll look at a collection of papers relevant to microservices practitioners, and see what lessons they can teach us. And yes, the talk title is an homage to David Parnas’ 1974 paper “On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into modules.”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Making Sense of it All (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.