Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers, microservices, cloud-native,… it’s been a wild ride over the past couple of years, with no sign of letting up any time soon. What are we to make of it all, and how should we be thinking about all of the moving pieces? Drawing on his multiple perspectives as investor, advisor, and former CTO, Adrian will share some of his perspectives on what’s important as we go through one of the biggest industry changes we’ve seen in some time. He would say more, but he’s writing this in March, and by June anything could have changed...!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: Making Sense of it All
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.