Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers, microservices, cloud-native,… it’s been a wild ride over the past couple of years, with no sign of letting up any time soon. What are we to make of it all, and how should we be thinking about all of the moving pieces? Drawing on his multiple perspectives as investor, advisor, and former CTO, Adrian will share some of his perspectives on what’s important as we go through one of the biggest industry changes we’ve seen in some time. He would say more, but he’s writing this in March, and by June anything could have changed...!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Fast Track to RESTful Microservices (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in New York City on 18th - 19th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- 2 Presentations: DevOps Patterns and Antipatterns & Best Practice Application Delivery (in London on 11th December 2019)
- Keynote by Burr Sutter on Kubernetes Native Java with Quarkus (in London on 16th January 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Keynote: Making Sense of it All
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.