Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers, microservices, cloud-native,… it’s been a wild ride over the past couple of years, with no sign of letting up any time soon. What are we to make of it all, and how should we be thinking about all of the moving pieces? Drawing on his multiple perspectives as investor, advisor, and former CTO, Adrian will share some of his perspectives on what’s important as we go through one of the biggest industry changes we’ve seen in some time. He would say more, but he’s writing this in March, and by June anything could have changed...!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: On the criteria to be used in decomposing systems into microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2016)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Strategic DDD & Sociotechnical Architecture with Kacper Gunia and Nick Tune (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Applying Chaos Engineering to build Resilient Serverless Applications (in London on 9th July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Observability for Microservices: practical advice (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Keynote: Making Sense of it All
Adrian Colyer is Chief Technology Officer (CTO) for the Application Fabric at Pivotal, and was formerly CTO for the vFabric Application Platform and SpringSource at VMware.