Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Kirsten will cover the example in 5 different languages (Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python, Node) and show how to map the exact same functionality to different languages.
The code can be found on Github at http://www.github.com/synedra/polyglot.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Git as a database (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)