Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Kirsten will cover the example in 5 different languages (Perl, Ruby, PHP, Python, Node) and show how to map the exact same functionality to different languages.
The code can be found on Github at http://www.github.com/synedra/polyglot.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Git as a database (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Launching an Internal Developer Community (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)