Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This collection of domain events is then used as the write model in the CQRS model. These same events are then launched into a secondary database to build the read model for the application. During this session, Maurice de Beijer explains why you might want to use Event-Sourcing. He further explains how to get started with this design in your React and Flux applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 14th - 18th March 2022)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- FullStack eXchange (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Why (the Hell) Am I Doing Event Sourcing? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Event-Sourcing your React-Redux applications