Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will be on how to improve everyone life thanks to open source frameworks by Apple. Let's evangelise about this two frameworks and let's try to figure out how to improve these open source projects! The device that's in your pocket, it can help to improve everyone's life.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
ResearchKit & CareKit
Matteo has been a mobile developer since iOS 2.2, a former blackhat SEO. He started developing in Swift during WWDC 2014 and evangelising about ResearchKit since its launch in 2015.