Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Mobile apps development requires a great amount of time and dedication, and getting your product to market quickly with high quality is a key factor for success in today's business. The effective reuse of application functionalities plays a very strategic role to reduce time and costs, especially when building multiple apps for similar business domains. In this talk, Nicola will walk you through the engineering journey to application modularization, investigating the VIPER architecture and the role of dependency injector containers, delineating the rules of reusability to get to the definition of the (B)VIPER Module: the reusable building block of your new apps. Finally, he will be sharing with you some stats results of building apps with (B)VIPER Modules.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Mastering reuse: A journey into application modularization with VIPER
Nicola Zaghini is a software architect at Mobile Travel Technologies. He has been developing mobile apps since the first iOS SDK was released, from indie game development to major airlines and travel companies. Prior to that, he enjoyed Java development as professional and researcher in academia. He is currently in charge of mobile architecture in MTT and helps teams deliver amazing apps.