SkillsCast coming soon.
Abizer never thought it would happen to him - but he faced developer burnout. In this short, personal, talk he would like to talk about what it feels like and some ways of recognising it before it gets to bad, dealing with it when it strikes and possible ways of preventing it altogether. Abizer felt this isn't something that is mentioned much in the community, and he hopes this talk will generate some coffee-time discussions among attendees.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Go Can Teach You About Programming (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lightning Talk: A story of Burnout
Abizer Nasir is a freelance iOS / OS X developer who has been working full-time in Swift for over a year. He has spoken on a variety of subjects related to Objective-C and Swift development at iOSCon, NSLondon, Swift London, Swift Summit and AltConf. He organises NSCoder Night London.