Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Almost every app requires some form of navigation between view controllers. Depending on the app itself, this can be achieved with one simple modal view controller or a huge intertwined tree of segues. It gets even messier when you take into account internal and external deep-linking. Prepare to dig deep into a sea of stacks, tabs, segues and bar button items, because this talk is all about exploring the ways to build suitable and maintainable architectures for navigation within your app, driven by the lessons learned while building the new PayPal app.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
An Invasive Investigation of Navigation
Assaf leads the iOS development at the PayPal Tel Aviv Consumer Product Center, a small team focused on building the future of PayPal’s consumer apps and products all the while working on various fun side projects. Based out of sunny Tel Aviv, Assaf is also an amateur poker player, often trying to mix between the poker, math and technology worlds. Assaf also very much enjoys brewing coffee, eating cake and riding his bicycle but hasn't yet tried to use his programming skills for those.