Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Niels will perform some live coding taking a deep dive into a Protocol-Oriented solution for a use-case almost every iOS developer has encountered: conforming to UITableViewDataSource and UICollectionViewDataSource.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Protocol-Oriented DataSources in Swift
After finishing a master in Artificial Intelligence and leaving a boring web-development job, Niels van Hoorn started developing for iOS in 2009. A bunch of freelance work, and some own apps later, he then went on to become a full time iOS developer for one of the biggest newspapers of The Netherlands: NRC. Currently Niels is building awesome prototyping tools at Framer.