Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
App developers are painfully aware of the statistics showing that approximately 80% of users abandon newly downloaded apps within the first three days, simply for failing to understand the product’s value and functionality. Along this talk we would discuss how end user personalization can affect all aspects of the first time user experience. from user device meta data, interaction, behaviour, source of download, location , global surrounding and much more.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Core Image: Great When It Works (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
There is no 2nd chance for a first impression
A network and information security advocate, Shai is the CEO of Elasticode, and a marketer that can code. In the last 5 years, he has been focussing on mobile, specifically on the iOS platform.