Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
From generics to Aristotle's metaphysics, optionals to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, Objective C compatibility to objectivism - the world of philosophy has much in common with some of the underlying concepts of Swift, the programming language. In this talk, philosophical ideas will be illustrated and explained in code and thoughts on becoming a better developer / better human would be shared.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)