Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Angular 2 is a revolutionary development platform for creating applications using modern web standards and powered by the Open Source Community following the success of AngularJS.
Angular 2 introduces some major improvements over its predecessor. We are going to cover the main areas so you can start creating your own projects and enjoy its benefits Today. In this workshop you are going to build a basic application while looking into different Angular 2 features like: bootstrapping, components, services, new template syntax and component routing.
Hope you are as excited as I am about Angular 2. As an Angular GDE (Google Developer Expert), I have been following the Angular Team and their progress has been amazing to reach current RC4.
Angular 2 introduces some major improvements over its predecessor. We are going to cover the main areas so you can start creating your own projects and enjoy its benefits Today.
We are going to use a seed project to do the workshop: angular2-webpack-starter by @AngularClass. A top of the shelf Angular 2 starter kit. This is a solid base that will stand time so we can focus on learning Angular 2.
The final solution will be provided during the workshop. Angular 2 is very exciting but can be frustrating sometimes. Don’t forget to have fun! =)
Setting up Angular 2
Looking forward to meet you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building a real-time Q&A app using GraphQL (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Leveraging the Monorepo: Composable Apps with Webpack (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Workshop: Angular 2