A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
scriptcs offers a lightweight and cross-platform way to write and execute C# code outside of an IDE. In this half-day workshop we'll get hands on looking at all the possibilities.
- Creating apps as script
- Using Nuget packages and Script packs
- Creating command line tools
- Using the REPL
- Writing reusable script libraries.
- Extending scriptcs with script packs and modules
- Using lightweight editing tools like Sublime, VS Code and ATOM
- Debugging scripts in Visual Studio
- Hosting scriptcs within your own applications and libraries for extensibility.
You will script all the things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SaaS Extensibility Beyond Webhooks with Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Script all the things with scriptcs
Glenn is a Director of Product Management at Auth0 where he focuses on SaaS Extensibility and Serverless architecture. Glenn is an active supporter of the OSS community and contributor to several OSS projects. He is a frequent speaker internationally, an organizer of several events, and a published author. He resides with his wife and daughter in Seattle.You can find him tweeting as @gblock into the wee hours of the night.