A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
- Creating apps as script
- Using Nuget packages and Script packs
- Creating command line tools
- Using the REPL
- Writing reusable script libraries.
- Extending scriptcs with script packs and modules
- Using lightweight editing tools like Sublime, VS Code and ATOM
- Debugging scripts in Visual Studio
- Hosting scriptcs within your own applications and libraries for extensibility.
You will script all the things!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- SaaS Extensibility Beyond Webhooks with Node.js (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Why Every Day as a Developer Would Be Easier with F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Script all the things with scriptcs
Glenn is a Director of Product Management at Auth0 where he focuses on SaaS Extensibility and Serverless architecture. Glenn is an active supporter of the OSS community and contributor to several OSS projects. He is a frequent speaker internationally, an organizer of several events, and a published author. He resides with his wife and daughter in Seattle.You can find him tweeting as @gblock into the wee hours of the night.