A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 20th - 22nd September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
#iOSCon Lightning Talks Session
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.
Marius has been developing mobile & web applications ever since he graduated from university. In more recent years, he's shifted his focus towards mobile development, especially iOS and Objective-C, and now a much larger portion of Swift. With his work on the CocoaPods team, he hasn't forgotten about Ruby either.
Abizer Nasir is a freelance iOS / OS X developer who has been working full-time in Swift for over a year. He has spoken on a variety of subjects related to Objective-C and Swift development at iOSCon, NSLondon, Swift London, Swift Summit and AltConf.
He organises NSCoder Night London.