This gave rise to a quick & dirty way to make file sharing safer whilst still not requiring non-technical users to understand or install complex software. Korra is a simple Django-based web service that employs symmetric encryption and makes sharing files securely easy for everyone.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intro to Paperless (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Transforming Legal Recruitment with a Market Knowledge Graph (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Sharing Files Securely with Korra
Daniel is a Canadian expat living in London now for only a few months. He formerly worked with the RIPE NCC building Free software tools for the Atlas project, but currently contracts for the UK government with Trade & Investment. He likes Oreos and cheesecake, and oreo cheesecake especially.