It's not a normal use case, but Django applications can be deployed on the desktop! Alex will cover a project he worked on that did this.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Django Desktop Applications
Alex Damian is a senior software engineer specialized in designing, developing and productising Internet scale web applications. Currently at YPlan, he previously worked for technology giants Intel, Adobe and the games company Gameloft. Among his other interests, mobile and embedded systems development play an important role.