Please join us as we navigate the mind of Gáspár Nagy. Register your place as we have limited seating.
Do you remember your childhood when your mom or an older story teller pronounced the most interesting words in the world? “Once upon a time…” Let me be now your story teller, listen to my story about a legacy app, a painful problem, the search for the solution and the lucky outcome. No, no, this is not the story about a new green field project where everything is so clear. However, even in this story there is a master builder, who shows the developers how to scaffold the legacy app with BDD scenarios using SpecFlow or Cucumber and everything will be all right in the end. Let me tell you about different strategies, collaboration and testing patterns that can be followed in such a renovation-like situation. So, are you ready?... “Once upon a time there was a company where…” To be continued at my session
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- 10 years with BDD and SpecFlow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (Online Meetup on 8th October 2020)
- Keynote: SWARMing into Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Deliberate Practice: Reaching your potential (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)