Bit Zesty have been playing with Docker to help with Dev/Prod parity, but deploying and managing Docker images in production has been a pain. Convox helps by providing a simple Heroku-esque CLI to deploy and manage your application on AWS. We've been able to replace a bunch of terraform + chef/ansible scripts and use Docker in production without the headache.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.