Bit Zesty have been playing with Docker to help with Dev/Prod parity, but deploying and managing Docker images in production has been a pain. Convox helps by providing a simple Heroku-esque CLI to deploy and manage your application on AWS. We've been able to replace a bunch of terraform + chef/ansible scripts and use Docker in production without the headache.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management (SkillsCast recorded in June 2016)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 15th - 17th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.