Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Delayed gratification is the ability to resist the temptation for an immediate reward and wait for a later reward. In this short talk, Stephen discusses the benefits of applying this psychology concept in software development.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)