Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
BDD for 8 year olds B-D robotics
Colin believes in successful delivery first time every time. As a champion of the Zero-Known Defect approach to delivery coupled with BDD, Cynefin and agility he enjoys helping others to discover practices that can enable them to succeed. Colin runs the BDD Practice for Capita IT Professional Services and through work has met a wealth of exciting individuals across a number of industries, and looks forward to meeting many more. As a speaker at several UK testing conferences Colin has had opportunity to offer a challenge, revision and extension to the Agile Manifesto and impart alternative approaches to BDD that have found success with his clients. With a degree in Environmental Science, Colin applies his university-learnt critical thinking skills to agility over Agile while taking advantage of the Awesome Things inherent in practices such as Kanban, SCRUM and BDD.