Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 17th - 19th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Digital Leadership June (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
BDD for 8 year olds B-D robotics
Colin believes in successful delivery first time every time. As a champion of the Zero-Known Defect approach to delivery coupled with BDD, Cynefin and agility he enjoys helping others to discover practices that can enable them to succeed. Colin runs the BDD Practice for Capita IT Professional Services and through work has met a wealth of exciting individuals across a number of industries, and looks forward to meeting many more. As a speaker at several UK testing conferences Colin has had opportunity to offer a challenge, revision and extension to the Agile Manifesto and impart alternative approaches to BDD that have found success with his clients. With a degree in Environmental Science, Colin applies his university-learnt critical thinking skills to agility over Agile while taking advantage of the Awesome Things inherent in practices such as Kanban, SCRUM and BDD.