Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this presentation, you'll learn about:
The underlying technologies for Containers
The security risks with deploying containers in the enterprise
The dangers of untrusted content and importance of maintaining container images
How to make your Container workflow more secure
Automating vulnerability management, security management, and compliance checking for container images
Join Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist, West at Red Hat, as he walks through an overview of the underlying Container technologies, the security risks with deploying containers in the enterprise, and how to address these security challenges.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A DevOps State of Mind: Continuous Security with Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Event-Driven Security Detection and Remediation as Code (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
A Security State of Mind: Container Security in the Enterprise
Chris Van Tuin, Chief Technologist for the Western US at Red Hat, has over 20 years of experience in IT and Software. Since joining Red Hat in 2005, Chris has been architecting solutions for strategic customers and partners with a focus on emerging technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and DevOps. He started his career at Intel in IT and Managed Hosting followed by leadership roles in services and sales engineering at Loudcloud and Linux startups. Chris holds a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering from Georgia Institute of Technology.