Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers appear to be on every enterprise’s shopping list for 2016. The early adopters have been experimenting with Docker, Mesos and Kubernetes before they went GA, and OpenCredo have been working closely alongside several of them. Join Bart in this light-hearted talk and learn why some organisations rapidly embrace the benefits, whereas others struggle to get beyond the POC phase.
By looking at examples from the field Bart plans to answer questions like: what technical aspects can stop automation efforts from becoming a success and what organisational aspects influence the adoption of the solution?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Dev to Prod and back again (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Bart Spaans is a Lead Consultant at OpenCredo with a broad technical interest, ranging from software engineering to deploying highly scalable distributed systems.