Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers appear to be on every enterprise’s shopping list for 2016. The early adopters have been experimenting with Docker, Mesos and Kubernetes before they went GA, and OpenCredo have been working closely alongside several of them. Join Bart in this light-hearted talk and learn why some organisations rapidly embrace the benefits, whereas others struggle to get beyond the POC phase.
By looking at examples from the field Bart plans to answer questions like: what technical aspects can stop automation efforts from becoming a success and what organisational aspects influence the adoption of the solution?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Dev to Prod and back again (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 1st - 3rd July 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Ryn Daniels (in London on 21st August 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- How do we become Cloud Native? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Bart Spaans is a Lead Consultant at OpenCredo with a broad technical interest, ranging from software engineering to deploying highly scalable distributed systems.