Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers are enabling development teams to easily implement Continuous Delivery, Immutable Infrastructures, Development/Production parity and scalable infrastructures.
Tools such as Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) make running Docker in production a little easier, but still haven’t reached the simplicity of traditional PaaS platforms for application deployment and management.
In this talk you will discover how Bit Zesty used Convox to dramatically simplify the build and deployment process, maintenance and running of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise service on Amazon ECS.
There will also be a live demo of setting up Convox, deploying an application and exploring some of its features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 28th - 29th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.