Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Containers are enabling development teams to easily implement Continuous Delivery, Immutable Infrastructures, Development/Production parity and scalable infrastructures.
Tools such as Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) make running Docker in production a little easier, but still haven’t reached the simplicity of traditional PaaS platforms for application deployment and management.
In this talk you will discover how Bit Zesty used Convox to dramatically simplify the build and deployment process, maintenance and running of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise service on Amazon ECS.
There will also be a live demo of setting up Convox, deploying an application and exploring some of its features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (in Online Event on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 14th - 15th December 2020)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.