Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tools such as Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) make running Docker in production a little easier, but still haven’t reached the simplicity of traditional PaaS platforms for application deployment and management.
In this talk you will discover how Bit Zesty used Convox to dramatically simplify the build and deployment process, maintenance and running of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise service on Amazon ECS.
There will also be a live demo of setting up Convox, deploying an application and exploring some of its features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.