Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tools such as Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) make running Docker in production a little easier, but still haven’t reached the simplicity of traditional PaaS platforms for application deployment and management.
In this talk you will discover how Bit Zesty used Convox to dramatically simplify the build and deployment process, maintenance and running of The Queen's Awards for Enterprise service on Amazon ECS.
There will also be a live demo of setting up Convox, deploying an application and exploring some of its features.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Convox: Painless deployment of Docker on AWS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2016)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Convox: Painless AWS ECS Management
Matthew is the CTO of Bit Zesty a digital innovation agency that has built innovative web applications for GDS - GOV.UK, Swiftkey (acquired by Microsoft) and The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise.