With Kubernetes, health checks go from being an Op's responsibility to being a Dev's responsibility. In this talk we will see the advantages of defining health checks and their little brothers - the readiness probe. As the title hints, we will see how by using proper checks we can increase velocity, re-usability, and throughput. At this point, we can neither confirm or deny if any music will be played during the talk!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Harder, Better, Faster, the Kube way!
Ivan has more than 17 years experience in the technology industry covering consulting, product development, architecture and solution deployment throughout the financial, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries with significant expertise in automation of data focused solutions. Currently working at the UKHome Office, Ivan is responsible for designing and implementing the CI/CD for their Digital Platform.