Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is about how to create scalable applications using serverless architecture with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and other services based on your experience building a large serverless platform.
Having attended this talk you will walk away with an understanding of:
How serverless differs from traditional architectures, its major benefits and disadvantages. How Peter built a serverless system that supports tens of thousands of concurrent users, the challenges they faced and how they solved them.
Best practice for using a front-end SPA framework with serverless architecture.
Buy Serverless Architectures on AWS (Peter Sbarski with Sam Kroonenburg) at manning.com and quote sbarskiFSL to get a 39% off! Only for FullStack attendees!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Serverless in Practice (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)