Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is about how to create scalable applications using serverless architecture with AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and other services based on your experience building a large serverless platform.
Having attended this talk you will walk away with an understanding of:
How serverless differs from traditional architectures, its major benefits and disadvantages. How Peter built a serverless system that supports tens of thousands of concurrent users, the challenges they faced and how they solved them.
Best practice for using a front-end SPA framework with serverless architecture.
Buy Serverless Architectures on AWS (Peter Sbarski with Sam Kroonenburg) at manning.com and quote sbarskiFSL to get a 39% off! Only for FullStack attendees!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Serverless in Practice (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 14th - 18th March 2022)
- FullStack eXchange (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (Online Meetup on 3rd February 2022)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Serverless: the future of software architecture
Bio: Dr. Peter Sbarski is CTO at Ephemeral Pty Ltd and VP of Engineering at A Cloud Guru. He's also the author of Serverless Architectures on AWS. Peter has had an extensive career working with prominent Australian IT companies and has led teams across large enterprise solutions, with a focus on web and AWS cloud technologies.