Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Sometimes video is not just video. Part of the video experience on the web is letting people interact with it. Whether it's simply pausing and seeking, jumping to other videos or creating full interactive experience - one aspect is always important: The GUI. So how can you layout amazing interfaces on top of video with web technologies, and make it work across devices and platforms without affecting video performance? Opher will present several methods of achieving just that, discussing best practices and highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Leveraging the Monorepo: Composable Apps with Webpack (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Moving Pictures - on web Video and Interactivity
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.