Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Sometimes video is not just video. Part of the video experience on the web is letting people interact with it. Whether it's simply pausing and seeking, jumping to other videos or creating full interactive experience - one aspect is always important: The GUI. So how can you layout amazing interfaces on top of video with web technologies, and make it work across devices and platforms without affecting video performance? Opher will present several methods of achieving just that, discussing best practices and highlighting the advantages and disadvantages of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Keynote: Better Together: Building Social Experiences for Immersive Technologies (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Moving Pictures - on web Video and Interactivity
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.