Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Front end development is becoming increasingly complex. In the past you could just serve your CSS, JS and image files and you were good to go. Nowadays you have Single Page Apps and modules and assets and images and libraries and frameworks and oh god what now what. Let me help you with your Analysis Paralysis. I went through all the options for modularizing, bundling and serving your code so you don’t have to. Opher will explain the problem and present current solutions like Require.js, Browserify and Webpack, their use cases, their merits and their faults so you could stop worrying and start coding
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- React & Redux Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 4th - 6th December 2019)
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 17th - 18th February 2020)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Keynote: Better Together: Building Social Experiences for Immersive Technologies (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Staying ahead of the pack
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.