Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Staggered animation, also known as Follow through or Overlapping motion is one of the 12 principles of classical animation as defined by Disney. It's a way of giving life to an object with some planning and minimal effort. In this talk Opher will present several ways of implementing this - with native CSS animations using SASS as well as with JS animation frameworks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Eduardo San Martin Morote on Modern Front End Routing (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Creating CSS Illustrations (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Following through with animation
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.