Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Staggered animation, also known as Follow through or Overlapping motion is one of the 12 principles of classical animation as defined by Disney. It's a way of giving life to an object with some planning and minimal effort. In this talk Opher will present several ways of implementing this - with native CSS animations using SASS as well as with JS animation frameworks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Continuing Adventures in Unity (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Following through with animation
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.