Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Service Workers are the biggest thing to hit the browser since XMLHttpRequest. You'll explore what the Service Worker can do for your app and more importantly, your users. You'll learn the surprisingly small amount of code you need to get started with a Service Worker and finally you'll discover the Progressive Web Apps and how the Service Worker will take part in a revolution for web applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dawn of a New Error (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Keynote: Better Together: Building Social Experiences for Immersive Technologies (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
An introduction to Service Workers