Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk you will explore web security issues and how to fix them when using Node.js. Some of these issues are among the OWASP Top 10 and pose serious risk for web applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Threat Modelling Node.js Applications - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- DevSecOps eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 24th February 2022)
- Steve Poole presents Log4Shell : Armageddon or Opportunity? (Online Meetup on 26th January 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)