Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn about an approach to documentation writing based on adding comments directly to the source code. Marcos will show you its benefits applied to three different types of codebases.
You will also learn how to generate documentation from those same comments in two different flavors as well as when each of them work best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Using Scenarios to Reinvigorate Your Microservice Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!"
On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.