Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn about an approach to documentation writing based on adding comments directly to the source code. Marcos will show you its benefits applied to three different types of codebases.
You will also learn how to generate documentation from those same comments in two different flavors as well as when each of them work best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Project Documentation with Rust and mdBook (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!"
On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.