Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn about an approach to documentation writing based on adding comments directly to the source code. Marcos will show you its benefits applied to three different types of codebases.
You will also learn how to generate documentation from those same comments in two different flavors as well as when each of them work best.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Performance Budgets: The What, Why And How (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 14th - 18th March 2022)
- FullStack eXchange (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (Online Meetup on 3rd February 2022)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Marcos Iglesias is a Senior Software Engineer who builds compelling user interfaces at Eventbrite. Marcos is passionate about improving web performance, setting performance budgets and tracking them because "web performance matters!"
On top of all that, he enjoys writing about software, giving talks and maintaining Britecharts, the open source charting library.