Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this workshop, you will be learning how to make apps for Google Cardboard by using Unity 3D game engine.
Unity 3D is a free to use game engine with full VR integration.
PLEASE NOTE - A google Cardboard and a compatible Android or IOS device is recommended.
You will go through how to navigate the Unity Editor, how VR works and what's the logic to make VR works.
By the end of the workshop, you will have an Google Cardboard app that's running on your mobile phones.
Download Unity 3D and install the Android or IOS support from here.
Download Google Cardboard SDK for Unity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- The wonders of IBM: Watson, artificial intelligence, Swift coding and databases! (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Draft Day: Building a Fantasy Sports App with TypeScript (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Workshop: Bring your app into VR
Macy Kuang is the the founder of Miaomiao Games Corp(miaomiaogames.com), Google Developer Expert for Wearable and the organizer of the AndroidTO conference(androidto.com). She was interviewed at Coffee with a Googler during Google I/O 2015. Macy spoke at many major conferences and events, TEDx Richmond Hill, FITC, Contagious New York, Google DevFest Waterloo, Google DevFest LA and more...