Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We are witnessing a massive adoption of container-based virtualisation. As with any major change in computing infrastructure, this poses a new challenges for adoption. One of these challenges is networking containers in a scalable, secure, and 'management-less' way.
In this presentation you will discover existing underlay and overlay network technologies and try to evaluate their suitability for making containers talk to each other. As an outcome of this session, you will have learnt about the benefits and respective trade-offs when using these technologies in the context of containers running at scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Advanced Docker for Enterprise Operations (in London on 23rd - 24th September 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 30th September - 1st October 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Image Provenance and Security in Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Is your container's IP real? From underlay to overlay networks
Martynas works as a Software Engineer at Weaveworks. He is a recent graduate of ETH Zurich, who spends the majority of his time programming systems. When he is not hacking, most likely you can find him climbing the rock.