Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk we will look at many examples how Gradle has improved in applying ideas from DDD. We will touch many areas of DDD. For example knowledge crunching, breakthroughs, making implicit concepts explicit, DSL's, and more. We will also take a look at the domain model of Ant and Maven in the context of DDD.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Hans Dockter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2013)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
DDD and the Gradle Build System
Hans Dockter is the founder and project lead of the Gradle build system and the CEO of Gradleware Inc, a company that provides training, support and consulting for Gradle and all forms of enterprise software project automation in general.