Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Not just since Swift was introduced, Value Objects are preached in the iOS community. They are neat, but Live Objects with reference semantics have their own advantages as well. This talk reminds of those and explains how they give a whole new experience when working with persistency as given by the Realm database. Let's dive in how the Realm Cocoa bindings are implementing them.
The Call for Papers is now open for iOSCon2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CocoaPods: Pioneering Swift (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 2nd - 4th December 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Marius has been developing mobile & web applications ever since he graduated from university. In more recent years, he's shifted his focus towards mobile development, especially iOS and Objective-C, and now a much larger portion of Swift. With his work on the CocoaPods team, he hasn't forgotten about Ruby either.