Kubernetes and the kubectl command line tool are great, but it can be a bit awkward to browse the namespaces, services, replication controllers and pods, and see their status. Enter KubeFuse. A Kubernetes FUSE File System for easy Kubernetes management.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Dev to Prod and back again (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Kubernetes: A Gateway Drug for Vendor Lock-in (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
KubeFuse: a Kubernetes File System
Bart Spaans is a Lead Consultant at OpenCredo with a broad technical interest, ranging from software engineering to deploying highly scalable distributed systems.