Kubernetes and the kubectl command line tool are great, but it can be a bit awkward to browse the namespaces, services, replication controllers and pods, and see their status. Enter KubeFuse. A Kubernetes FUSE File System for easy Kubernetes management.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Dev to Prod and back again (SkillsCast recorded in March 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
KubeFuse: a Kubernetes File System
Bart Spaans is a Lead Consultant at OpenCredo with a broad technical interest, ranging from software engineering to deploying highly scalable distributed systems.