Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It seems as though there is more interest and activity in Domain-Driven Design (DDD) than ever, after 12 years. An experimental attitude has allowed us to adapt the fundamentals of DDD to new waves of technology, while adding techniques to our toolkit.
The Call for Papers is now open for DDD eXchange 2017! Submit your talk for the chance to join a stellar line-up of experts on stage. Find out more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Exploring Time (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Alberto Brandolini's EventStorming Workshop (in London on 13th - 14th November 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 4th - 5th July 2019)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Solving 5 typical Issues in API development with Domain Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
Eric Evans, author of Domain-driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software is a thought leader in software design, domain driven design and domain modeling and particularly focuses on strategic design.