A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Topics and discussion points include:
Building .NET applications with Docker
Deploying .NET applications using Docker
Load balancing and multiple hosts
Handling data in a container based solution
Running containers in production
The workshop will be hands-on where you'll learn lessons from real-world deployments of Docker and container-based systems.
Attendees should have access to a Docker installation. For the workshop, Ben recommends running Digital Ocean or via Katacoda.com. Local installations will work but Wifi might be slow when downloading Docker Images.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Top Secret Cloud-Native Security Lessons (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Running .NET with Docker
Ben is the founder of Ocelot Uproar and the creator behind Katacoda (Katacoda.com), an interactive learning platform for software engineers. Katacoda specialises in enabling developers to understand Cloud-Native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.