In this session, Vasyl Mylko - R&D Director of SoftServe, will explain how AI tools can be combined with the latest Big Data concepts to increase people productivity and build more human-like interactions with end users. The Second Machine Age is coming. We're now building thinking tools and machines to help us with mental tasks, in the same way that mechanical robots already help us with physical work. Older technologies are being combined with newly-created smart ones to meet the demands of the emerging experience economy. We are now in-between two computing ages: the older, transactional computing era and a new cognitive one.
In this new world, Big Data is a must-have resource for any cutting-edge enterprise project. And this Big Data serves as an excellent resource for building intelligence of all kinds: artificial smartness, intelligence as a service, emotional intelligence, invisible interfaces, and attempts at true general AI. However, often with new projects you have no data to begin with. So the challenge is, how do you acquire or produce data? During this session, Vasyl will discuss what the process of creation of new technology to solve business problems, and the strategies for approaching the “No Data Challenge”, including:
• Using software and hardware agents capable of recording new types of data;
• The five Sources of Big Data;
• The Six Graphs of Big Data as strategies for modern solutions; and
• The Eight Exponential Technologies.
This new era of computing is all about the end user or professional user, and these new AI tools will help to improve their lifestyle and solve their problems.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (in Online Event on 4th June 2020)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Love the Brain You're In (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building AI: Another Intelligence?
Vasyl is responsible for research and thought leadership including Cognitive Computing, Emotional Intelligence, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Advanced Analytics, User Experience and Mobility and Wearables. Vasyl built SoftServe's Design Office and Security Competency - he holds a Master’s Degree in Cybernetics from Ivan Franko National University in Lviv, Ukraine.