Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum? Scrum has a spirit and a form. Its form consists of its artifacts, ceremonies and roles. The spirit of Scrum, which gives life to your agile practices is not as well known, resulting in a kind of “Zombie Scrum”. The spirit is of Scrum comes from its values. In this interactive workshop, we will have a fresh look at the values of the product teams that inspired Scrum 30 years ago. We will also look at personal and corporate values and why they make the difference between mediocre and outstanding organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.