Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum? Scrum has a spirit and a form. Its form consists of its artifacts, ceremonies and roles. The spirit of Scrum, which gives life to your agile practices is not as well known, resulting in a kind of “Zombie Scrum”. The spirit is of Scrum comes from its values. In this interactive workshop, we will have a fresh look at the values of the product teams that inspired Scrum 30 years ago. We will also look at personal and corporate values and why they make the difference between mediocre and outstanding organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Agility Despite Scale with Organigram Adaptif (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 21st September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.