Are you interested in the values of Scrum and how the effect product teams? Join this interactive workshop by Abid Quereshi to learn more! Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum?
Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum? Scrum has a spirit and a form. Its form consists of its artifacts, ceremonies and roles. The spirit of Scrum, which gives life to your agile practices is not as well known, resulting in a kind of “Zombie Scrum”. The spirit is of Scrum comes from its values. In this interactive workshop, we will have a fresh look at the values of the product teams that inspired Scrum 30 years ago. We will also look at personal and corporate values and why they make the difference between mediocre and outstanding organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London ALM User Group & .NET joint meetup - Lean Software Factories (SkillsCast recorded in June 2014)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum
Abid Quereshi has been helping companies realise business goals through software for nearly 20 years. His consulting experiences have taken him from Canada, to the U.S., the Caribbean, throughout Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He currently works as an Associate Director at SQS Group. As an active developer and as a Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach he helps galvanize Lean and Agile transformations at all levels of organisations.