Are you interested in the values of Scrum and how the effect product teams? Join this interactive workshop by Abid Quereshi to learn more! Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum?
Going through the motions of Zombie Scrum? Scrum has a spirit and a form. Its form consists of its artifacts, ceremonies and roles. The spirit of Scrum, which gives life to your agile practices is not as well known, resulting in a kind of “Zombie Scrum”. The spirit is of Scrum comes from its values. In this interactive workshop, we will have a fresh look at the values of the product teams that inspired Scrum 30 years ago. We will also look at personal and corporate values and why they make the difference between mediocre and outstanding organisations.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 15th - 16th March 2021)
- London ALM User Group & .NET joint meetup - Lean Software Factories (SkillsCast recorded in June 2014)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Zombies and the Spirit of Scrum
For over 22 years Abid Quereshi has helped over 50 organisations in 15 countries increase business agility. The insights he brings to the classroom are based on direct experience in developing, testing, specifying and tracking on real software projects.