Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But what if you could have all the advantages of a BaaS… on your own server? Something like a ready-to-use backend you could install withone (yes one) Docker command and extend with your own business logic. Something built on cutting-edge technologies, like Node.js. And oh, it would be open-source so you’d be able to contribute if something doesn’t fit your needs. Does it sound too good to be true? No. Meet Kuzzle.io - the backend your projects were looking for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 14th - 18th March 2022)
- FullStack eXchange (in London on 1st - 30th September 2022)
- Product Elevation 2022 (Online Conference on 9th - 10th November 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (Online Meetup on 3rd February 2022)
- Product Elevation Meetup featuring Tony Ulwick (Online Meetup on 22nd February 2022)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
You need a working backend in no time (and life is actually beautiful)
Luca is a (very curious) Full Stack Developer. After travelling across Europe studying Computer Science and Theater in Italy, Spain and France, he landed in Montpellier, where he is currently working on Kuzzle.io, an open-source, self-hostable, ready-to-use backend solution. His daily work involves Node.js, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, AngularJS, VueJS, a lot of testing, a lot of writing and a lot of meeting. He is also the UX guy of the team. That is during the day. As the sun goes down, he is a professional storyteller working in theaters, libraries, bookstores and schools.