Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
But what if you could have all the advantages of a BaaS… on your own server? Something like a ready-to-use backend you could install withone (yes one) Docker command and extend with your own business logic. Something built on cutting-edge technologies, like Node.js. And oh, it would be open-source so you’d be able to contribute if something doesn’t fit your needs. Does it sound too good to be true? No. Meet Kuzzle.io - the backend your projects were looking for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
You need a working backend in no time (and life is actually beautiful)
Luca is a (very curious) Full Stack Developer. After travelling across Europe studying Computer Science and Theater in Italy, Spain and France, he landed in Montpellier, where he is currently working on Kuzzle.io, an open-source, self-hostable, ready-to-use backend solution. His daily work involves Node.js, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, AngularJS, VueJS, a lot of testing, a lot of writing and a lot of meeting. He is also the UX guy of the team. That is during the day. As the sun goes down, he is a professional storyteller working in theaters, libraries, bookstores and schools.