A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Jad Joubran - Got 10 minutes to learn ES2015?
Todd Wacker - 5 Minute Backend with Node and Syncano
Niklas Lindblad - Demystifying HTTP security headers
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Blazing fast CSS3 transitions (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Security as Code: A DevSecOps Approach (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lightning Talks 1
Very early on, at the age of 19, Jad Joubran founded eTobb. Nowadays, his experience revolves around mentoring developers across different channels, and coaching Web Development in Amsterdam & Brussels with Le Wagon.
Todd Wacker, Developer Evangelist at Syncano, is a passionate web developer and lifelong learner. He enjoys the rush of using new technologies and building something from nothing. When he's not writing code, he spends his time exploring the outdoors near his Austin, TX home with his dog, Atticus.
My name is Niklas Lindblad and I love technology in all its forms.