A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Evgeny Poberezkin - Batch execution of existing endpoints and services with JSONScript
Luca Marchesini - You need a working backend in no time (and life is actually beautiful)
Mike Lewis - Don't be scared of git
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Coding: You Either Love Or Hate It, Or Why You Should Open-Source For Real. (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lightning Talks 2
Mike Lewis has built software all over the world, from New Zealand mountain towns to midtown New York, and has experience with a variety of tech stacks, team sizes, and businesses. He moved home to the UK in January, and is really enjoying renewing his relationship with proper cups of tea.
Luca is a (very curious) Full Stack Developer. After travelling across Europe studying Computer Science and Theater in Italy, Spain and France, he landed in Montpellier, where he is currently working on Kuzzle.io, an open-source, self-hostable, ready-to-use backend solution. His daily work involves Node.js, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, AngularJS, VueJS, a lot of testing, a lot of writing and a lot of meeting. He is also the UX guy of the team. That is during the day. As the sun goes down, he is a professional storyteller working in theaters, libraries, bookstores and schools.