A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Evgeny Poberezkin - Batch execution of existing endpoints and services with JSONScript
Luca Marchesini - You need a working backend in no time (and life is actually beautiful)
Mike Lewis - Don't be scared of git
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Coding: You Either Love Or Hate It, Or Why You Should Open-Source For Real. (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- The Microfrontend Revolution: Webpack 5 Module Federation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Dev Faster with Contract Driven API Development (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Lightning Talks 2
Mike Lewis has built software all over the world, from New Zealand mountain towns to midtown New York, and has experience with a variety of tech stacks, team sizes, and businesses. He moved home to the UK in January, and is really enjoying renewing his relationship with proper cups of tea.
Luca is a (very curious) Full Stack Developer. After travelling across Europe studying Computer Science and Theater in Italy, Spain and France, he landed in Montpellier, where he is currently working on Kuzzle.io, an open-source, self-hostable, ready-to-use backend solution. His daily work involves Node.js, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, AngularJS, VueJS, a lot of testing, a lot of writing and a lot of meeting. He is also the UX guy of the team. That is during the day. As the sun goes down, he is a professional storyteller working in theaters, libraries, bookstores and schools.