A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Evgeny Poberezkin - Batch execution of existing endpoints and services with JSONScript
Luca Marchesini - You need a working backend in no time (and life is actually beautiful)
Mike Lewis - Don't be scared of git
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Coding: You Either Love Or Hate It, Or Why You Should Open-Source For Real. (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 19th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Fable Python |> F# ♥️ Python (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- The Indisputable Structure for Backends and Frontends (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lightning Talks 2
Mike Lewis has built software all over the world, from New Zealand mountain towns to midtown New York, and has experience with a variety of tech stacks, team sizes, and businesses. He moved home to the UK in January, and is really enjoying renewing his relationship with proper cups of tea.
Luca is a (very curious) Full Stack Developer. After travelling across Europe studying Computer Science and Theater in Italy, Spain and France, he landed in Montpellier, where he is currently working on Kuzzle.io, an open-source, self-hostable, ready-to-use backend solution. His daily work involves Node.js, Docker, ElasticSearch, Redis, Webpack, AngularJS, VueJS, a lot of testing, a lot of writing and a lot of meeting. He is also the UX guy of the team. That is during the day. As the sun goes down, he is a professional storyteller working in theaters, libraries, bookstores and schools.