Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The design library introduced CoordinatorLayout, AppBarLayout and CollapsingToolbarLayout last year. This talk will go through how it all works, from CoordinatorLayout Behaviors, to nested scrolling, to all of the crazy things in between to make it work back to API 9. You'll also discover some of the new stuff we've got lined up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Becoming a Master Window Fitter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Designing the Design Support Library
Chris is an engineer working on the Android Support Libraries at Google, most notably AppCompat, Design lib and Palette. He has worked on Android things for over 6 years, from open source libraries to media apps, social networks and most stuff in between.