Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The design library introduced CoordinatorLayout, AppBarLayout and CollapsingToolbarLayout last year. This talk will go through how it all works, from CoordinatorLayout Behaviors, to nested scrolling, to all of the crazy things in between to make it work back to API 9. You'll also discover some of the new stuff we've got lined up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Becoming a Master Window Fitter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Bringing Back Dial-up: The Internet Over SMS (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Designing the Design Support Library
Chris is an engineer working on the Android Support Libraries at Google, most notably AppCompat, Design lib and Palette. He has worked on Android things for over 6 years, from open source libraries to media apps, social networks and most stuff in between.