Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The design library introduced CoordinatorLayout, AppBarLayout and CollapsingToolbarLayout last year. This talk will go through how it all works, from CoordinatorLayout Behaviors, to nested scrolling, to all of the crazy things in between to make it work back to API 9. You'll also discover some of the new stuff we've got lined up.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Becoming a Master Window Fitter (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Designing the Design Support Library
Chris is an engineer working on the Android Support Libraries at Google, most notably AppCompat, Design lib and Palette. He has worked on Android things for over 6 years, from open source libraries to media apps, social networks and most stuff in between.